chevron

Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 more days!?!



After discovering that I am still at a 1/60% at my 39 week checkup, we set the date to induce Monday, March 9! Jim & I check into the hospital tomorrow evening at 7 p.m. (after I eat a nice, hearty meal... my last one until post-partum. yikes), which is when they will insert the Cervidil. That next morning they will take it out and see how far I've progressed... which will determine whether or not I'll need Pitocin. HOPEFULLY Cervidil will do the job and cause me to go into labor, but I have no idea what to expect!?! I'm nervous, anxious, excited... cannot believe we are going to meet our little girl in a matter of hours. Tonight is our last evening at home as NON-parental units, so we are going to go out to eat and then see a moive.
I think everything is ready to go... if not, then hopefully my mom will take care of it when she moves in on Thursday. Ha!

My next post will either be pre-labor from the hospital (due to boredom), or post-partum to give you the details/pictures of our little princess!

1 comments:

The Potters said...

Good luck! Don't forget to try and love and savor and remember every moment of this special day!