chevron

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scratching = TIME OUT

For some reason, it's taking me awhile to "get that"... so Mommy and Da Da put me in my Bumbo facing the wall whenever I claw them. I don't do it to hurt... I just want a reaction. Mommy has tried to ignore it, but that's not the reaction I'm looking for. Fortunately, they signed up for the "Love & Logic" class at church (based on the book "Parenting with Love & Logic") and are determined to be a united front to whip me into shape! Until then, I will spend 1 minute increments in my T.O. spot. Argh.

1 comments:

The Potters said...

Awwww! this cracks me up...I love seeing kiddos in time out for some reason (not in a cruel way--I just think it's so funny). And Conley goes into time out for hitting, so I definitely see my fair share of it. Keep me posted on your class at church!